A short selection of reading recommendations that I have found worthwhile or entertaining.
- The Design Of Everyday Things – Don Norman
- The Trust Manifesto – Damian Bradfield
- Don’t Make Me Think – Steve Krug
- New Dark Age – James Bridle
- Prisoners Of Geography – Tim Marshall
- Alchemy Of Air – Thomas Hager
- Homage To Catalonia – George Orwell
- Factfulness – Hans Rosling
- War Of The Worlds – H.G Wells
- Dune – Frank Herbert
- Nomad – Alan Partridge
If you have any suggestions that you think I might enjoy, please feel free to let me know.